Thursday, November 13, 2014

Ron Swanson aka Gabe E.

Working for local government has given me a new found appreciation for the show Parks and Rec. I now point out several things in the show and say "IT'S SO TRUE!" It also helps that I have a supervisor who reminds me of one of my favorite characters. My supervisor Gabe reminds me of Ron Swanson. There is an element of mystery that surrounds him. A man of many qualities with a vast breath of knowledge in almost all areas of local government. A Wikipedia of knowledge if you will. Just ask him anything from parks and rec to public works-He's your guy. Yet, he's pretty laid, back and down to earth. I can tell he's just a dude that you can kick it with for a bit...but don't over stay your welcome. That's where the Ron Swanson comes in-very no nonsense, down to business, "let's get this work done" kinda guy comes in. I like his leadership style, because it allows for a greater degree of autonomy. Anyhow, this blog was just an excuse to post some Swanologues.








No comments:

Post a Comment