Monday, October 13, 2014

R2D2, Where are you?

Its a little known fact that I'm a huge Star Wars fan. So, it's not surprising that I would bring my trusty little astromech droid, R2D2, to work with me. Well, my fellow Office of Intergovernmental Relations, Jimmy, likes to hide my R2 unit around the office. Here are some of the interesting places I have found him.




As for my internship, I am now working on three different projects that include research on e-cigarettes, design review boards, and human services in the Town of Gilbert. I recently completed a policy brief about E-cigarette regulations in the US, which will eventually involve a presentation to the city council. Right now, I am going through the edits on my policy brief and creating a power point presentation for next Tuesday when I present to the executive team. Very exciting stuff! Right now, I have my hands full with this project, and I don't want to take on more than I can chew and stress myself out. I'm pretty nervous about presenting to the executive team, but also very excited that my research might have long term implication concerning possible e-cigarette regulations in the Town of Gilbert. Either way, I'm just taking it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment